The Best Work From Home Tools to Help You Stay Productive and Organized
Working from home has become increasingly popular in response to the changing global climate, due to the spread of the novel coronavirus. It is important to maintain productivity and organization to ensure the success of remote operations. There are a variety of tools available to help foster productivity and organization for those working from home.
1. Trello: Trello is a visually oriented productivity tool that helps manage projects and tasks across teams. It is equipped with customizable lists and visual boards to organize task priorities.
2. Focus Booster: This time-tracking tool helps you take back control of your day. It can be used to time activities, create to-do lists, and assess progress. The productivity app also allows users to sync progress across multiple devices.
3. Google Calendar: Utilizing Google Calendar is a great way to stay on top of what needs to be done. As a digital diary, it allows users to check their daily commitments and create recurring events. Plus, it can be shared and synced with other accounts.
1. Evernote: Evernote is a note-taking app that allows users to store photos, handwritten notes, and webpages in one place. It stores notes across multiple devices, helping users stay organized and productive.
2. Dropbox: Dropbox is a cloud-based storage service that helps users access files anywhere, at any time. This tool makes it easy to store everything from the smallest of items to large data sets.
3. Google Drive: As an extension of Google, Google Drive is a great way to store and track important documents in one place. This tool allows for collaboration and sharing of files, making remote working smoother across teams.
1. Slack: This work chat platform allows teams to communicate in real-time and in multiple channels. It is a great way to keep conversations organized and aids collaboration.
2. Zoom: Zoom is a video conferencing platform that allows users to host meetings, anywhere, anytime. It has features like screen sharing, recording, whiteboarding and more.
3. Skype: Skype is an online video and voice call service that helps users stay connected while working remotely. It also allows users to share files, photos and videos with one another.
These tools can help keep remote workers productive and organized as they tackle their day-to-day tasks. While every individual may have their own preferences, these are some of the most popular and widely used tools for staying productive and organized while working from home.